Wednesday 10 June 2009

Old People!

Now don't get me wrong, this does not mean every old person out there, but boy are they a pain in the back side, especially at Bus queues, where they don't queue for a bus, but when one turns up, they barge right in front of you and all cram on to the bus and get the "good" seats and if you Dare say anything to them , they cry out the OAP card and start muttering something about the war and their generation. I have even noticed them walking so slowly down the street or in a shop where they get in your way and hit you with their walking sticks or barging into you with their wheel chairs and then they see the bus and they walk so fast, sometimes even run towards the bus that they would give The Flash a race for his life.
It really does piss me off at times, especially as I can't walk that fast any more. Damn I would make a good Old Person lol

No comments: