Thursday 25 December 2008

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas Everybody!

Well Christmas has been good for us in the Louis household.
Candy and I got up after 12 pm to munch on sweeties and brioche, and to drink it all down with Pepsi Max...Yummy Goodness.

We did not do cards or prezzies for each other this year as we don't really need to as we have each other and we have lots of DVDs to watch that we have bought.
we are not like any other couple out there and that is a good thing.

As for other xmas cards, we received quite a few from people we did not expect, and received none from the people we were expecting from.
Yesterday I got a letter from my cousin informing me that my Aunt Lucy had passed away a few days before, so I was really sad about that as I had only just got back in touch with her a few months ago.
received a lovely card from my friend Laurie in Canada, and cards from my mate Andy in MK, and Vicky from Cornwall.
we did get a card from some old friends of my late parents that I had not heard from in years.

Candy and I are going to get some photos taken and send some out to my Aunt Sheila as she wants to know what I look like now as she has not seen me since I was 12 years old.

Candy drew an amazing picture of "Big" and "Choopie", two characters from my favourite comicbook The Perhapanauts that is written by my friend Todd Dezago.
I emailed the picture to Todd as an xmas card, and he really loved it, so much so that he posted it on to his blog - www.perhapanauts.com/blog
That made our christmas, and Candy was over the moon, she could not stop smiling and she was beaming so brightly that I needed sunglasses. Hahaha

Christmas TV was not all that good, the only decent stuff on the box was the following -
Emmerdale and Corrie, two of my favourite soaps were quite good,
Doctor Who: The Next Doctor was really shite and I'm glad that DT & RTD are both leaving the show next year.
The only other thing we watched was the Hellboy 2 DVD which was freaking fantastic, one of the best movies I've seen this year.

I did promise to Candy that next Christmas will be much better, but she does not mind as she said as long as she has me, she does not care where we are.
sweetheart that she is. I love you baby.

anyway, enough now, go and enjoy what's left of the day.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: